An empowering, immersive, inclusive movement and learning experience for Barre, Pilates, and Yoga Professionals.
Be/U Speaker Agreement
Thank you for being an integral part of the Be/U Accelerator – we couldn’t be more excited to have you join us! Now, let’s make it even more official! Please fill out the form below to sign our speaker agreement. This document will map out expectations of your role within Be/U, and serve as your official entry into our affiliate program, which is an opportunity for you to make revenue (20% commission on each ticket sale using your unique affiliate code) in addition to your speaker role.
All the best,
Michelle DuVall & Shannon Werner (Founders)
Event: Be/U Accelerator
Description: An immersive, empowering, inclusive movement and accelerating learning experience for Barre, Pilates, and Yoga Professionals. This will be a virtual event.
Date: Saturday, January 30th, 2021
As a speaker at Be/U Accelerator, you agree to the following:
- Pre-event preparation through review of roundtable discussion outline & questions. Preparation information will be provided in a future email.
- Live participation in the above selected roundtable discussion (45min presentation, 20min Q+A) on Saturday, Jan 30, 2021.
- Optional contribution of one recorded movement class (between 30-60 min) for Be/U participants to stream on demand during and for 48hr post-event.
- Optional contribution of discount code and/or product discount as a sponsor in the Be/U Virtual Expo Hall
- Possibly an Instagram Live Broadcast to promote the Be/U Accelerator.
- We both agree that we are working together to provide professional support strategies to the attendees of the Be/U Accelerator, an audience composed of Yoga, Pilates, and Barre Professionals.
- Michelle DuVall/Barre Variations & Shannon Werner/Relevate LLC agrees to provide all back-end coordination and production for this event, including technical guidance and support for the panel, recording of the session, website, email reminders to participants, registration, affiliate payment, etc.
- Michelle DuVall/Barre Variations & Shannon Werner/Relevate LLC reserves the right to adjust scheduling of the presentation as well as other promotional acts at our sole discretion and you agree to communicate in a timely manner surrounding all scheduling and organizational items.
- You agree to provide Michelle DuVall/Barre Variations & Shannon Werner/Relevate LLC with any and all virtual expo hall materials, recorded on demand movement class, and/or any support needs for your panel discussion or for your live appearance in the Virtual Expo.
As a Panel Speaker, you will receive an unique affiliate link to share with your audience through social media, email, and weblinks. Any tickets purchased using your link will earn a payment of 20% of the cost of the ticket purchased.
- You agree not to request any compensation from Michelle DuVall/Barre Variations & Shannon Werner/Relevate LLC for this event in the future.
- You will receive access to the event in its entirety and may attend any and all sessions with the exception of any events that occur during your panel discussion.
- The material you share in the panel discussion, on demand movement class, or live expo appearance will remain solely yours.
- Michelle DuVall/Barre Variations & Shannon Werner/Relevate LLC owns all rights to the recordings and any additional content we create for the event, with or without you, including any and all derivative works.
- You release Michelle DuVall/Barre Variations & Shannon Werner/Relevate LLC to use your name, image, likeness, and voice.
- Michelle DuVall/Barre Variations & Shannon Werner/Relevate LLC may repurpose, re-sell, and re-use your panel discussion recording indefinitely, and without compensation to you, as part of the entirety of the Be/U Accelerator experience, not as an individual product.
- You agree to provide, by October 15th, 2020, all promotional resources such as photos, logos, bio, and other materials that help Michelle DuVall/Barre Variations & Shannon Werner/Relevate LLC to promote you and your expert panel discussion.
- You agree to provide, by December 31st, 2020, all day of event resources such as a pre-recorded movement class and expo collateral (if applicable).
- Resource requests for day-of event must be received by December 31,2020 .
- The full promotional period for the event is between October 1, 2020 and January 29, 2021.
- Registration is open to the public on November 26th, 2020.
- As an affiliate of the event, we strongly encourage you to help promote the event to allow you to receive affiliate compensation. Ways to promote include:
- Promotional Emails sent to communities
- Instagram Posts/Stories
- Michelle DuVall/Barre Variations & Shannon Werner/Relevate LLC will support your efforts by:
- Providing emails that can be tailored appropriately to fit your communities
- Providing content which can be used to promote the event to your social media and other audiences, which may include promotional images, text, audio, and video
- You have the option to participate in real-time/live portions of the event; you must abide by the schedule we create and agree upon
- You have the option to provide a free gift, paid offer, or contribute to the virtual expo hall.
Authority, Indemnification, Governing Law
- You represent that you have full right, power, and authority to make this Agreement and to perform all the provisions thereof.
- You acknowledge that Michelle DuVall/Barre Variations & Shannon Werner/Relevate LLC shall be entitled to the recovery of any and all damages as well as equitable relief in addition to such other legal rights or remedies Michelle DuVall/Barre Variations & Shannon Werner/Relevate LLC may have, as Michelle DuVall/Barre Variations & Shannon Werner/Relevate LLC may deem appropriate, in the case that any breach or alleged breach of this Agreement may occur
- You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Michelle DuVall/Barre Variations & Shannon Werner/Relevate LLC from and against all claims, losses, expenses, damages, and liabilities of every kind including reasonable attorney’s fees arising out of the inaccuracy or breach of any provision of this Agreement and/or its negligence or willful misconduct. You expressly release Michelle DuVall/Barre Variations & Shannon Werner/Relevate LLC from any and all claims arising out of the use of the material.
- This Agreement shall be governed in accordance with the state of New York, United States law, constitutes the entire Agreement of the parties, and may be amended only in writing.
- Should any portion of this Agreement become illegal, invalid or unenforceable in any jurisdiction, that shall not affect:
- the validity or enforceability in that jurisdiction of any other provision of this Agreement; or
- the validity or enforceability in other jurisdictions of that or any other provision of this Agreement