Self Corrections & Adjustments Course
The Self Corrections & Adjustments course teaches strategies and ways to use hands on guidance on one’s own body. Learn how being able to have a tactile approach to making subtle changes to an exercise will DRAMATICALLY improve your barre class experience. Gain the tools to to practically apply, and discover the empowering effect this can have in the barre class you take.
What to expect:
- Hands off vs hands on approach
- Use your own senses to adjust
- Gain ownership of your class
- Find support in yourself and props
- Know what to look for when correcting