The only song that comes to mind when I think of roadblocks, is the timeless piece by Ludacris “Move B****.” It pumps me up to remove any roadblocks, and fight my ego…cuz she can be a real B if you know what I mean!
So who’s with me in wanting to bust through some blocks?! My #1 roadblock is self-judgement. It can be LOUD, and unrelenting. The greatest hits were as follows:
- “Someone is already doing it.”
- “Why do I think I can do this?”
- “Who do I think I am?”
- “Someone is more qualified.”
- “It’s been done, don’t bother.”
My rebuddle’s in order:
- “There’s plenty of room for me to do it too.”
- “I am capable of achieving what I want”
- “I am worthy of living the life I want to live.”
- “I am qualified and have experience.”
- “I have a unique perspective and therefore my approach is valid”
Fear can be a real B, and if we let it take over we are often stuck! Finding my voice was key to unlocking my power as a boss babe! Step one is accepting your ego and learning how to speak to it. Share in the comments a fear blocking you, and let’s reframe it together!